Try these easy Cake Balls by @SavourDessert. Sunday Bake…every Sunday on PNGBUZZ.COM
- 3 cups of chocolate cake crumbs (See notes)
- 1/4 cup cream
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper and put aside.
- Place the cake crumbs into a bowl, add in the cream and mix well together.
- Measure out 1 tablespoons each of the mixture and roll firmly into balls, place onto the prepared tray. Repeat until all the mixture is used up. Place the cake balls into the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove cake balls from freezer and coat each one individually by dipping into the dark chocolate. Use a fork for this step. Place the coated cake balls back onto the same tray, repeat until all the cake balls have been coated.
- Once the dark chocolate coating sets, drizzle with white chocolate. Place in the fridge until serving time.
Notes: Cake crumbs is simply a plain, un-iced cake that has been broken down into crumbs. I usually make this recipe from cake trimmings left over from making a decorated cake.
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration