Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Try this Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe by @SavourDessert. Sunday Bake…every Sunday on PNGBUZZ.COM
- 125g plain biscuits, crushed
- 75g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup pouring cream
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiled water
- Swirl Topping
- 80g white chocolate
- 2 tbsp pouring cream
- Invert the base of a springform pan and grease its base and sides. Place aside till needed
- Mix the base ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined. Pour onto the prepared pan and press down, covering the base of the pan. Place pan in the fridge until needed.
- In a heatproof jug mix the water and gelatin until gelatin has dissolved.
- In a food processor mix together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolks until smooth. Add in the cream and process further until well combined.
- Add in the chocolate and gelatin mixture and process until very well combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until soft peak forms; pour the filling mixture into the egg whisked egg whites and fold very gently till fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base in the springform pan.
- To make the topping, melt the white chocolate and cream, stir until smooth. Drizzle over the cheesecake filling and swirl with a butter knife.
- Place in the fridge until set
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration
Like PNGBUZZ on Facebook