Try this tasty Kulau Scones recipe by @SavourDessert
- 2 cups self- raising flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup pure coconut water (wara blong Kulau)
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons milk for brushing.
- Whisk flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Add in the cream and coconut water (wara blong kulau). Stir with a flat blade knife or spatula until combined.
- Turn onto a lightly floured bench and shape into a rectangle of about 2cm thickness. Cut into 8 equal pieces. Arrange on a lightly floured baking tray and cook at 220 °C preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Best served on the day.
- Double the amount of ingredients for a larger batch.
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration
Like PNGBUZZ on Facebook