Google Keep: A handy App for Notes and Lists
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
- Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
- Share ideas with friends and family
- Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
- Find what you need, fast
- Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
- Always within reach
- Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
- The right note at the right time
- Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.