Westpac have launched their new ‘Westpac PNG’ mobile app, now live on Google play or the Apple store.
The app allows you to use your smartphone or tablet to check your balance, transfer funds between your accounts or to a friend or family member. You can also pay your bills, top up your phone, all via the easy to use, fast and secure Westpac PNG Mobile Banking app.
Here is some information from Google Play to get you familiar:
The future of banking is here, with the new Westpac PNG Mobile Banking App. It’s fast, easy to use and secure.
What you need to get started:
• A personal transactional account with Westpac PNG
• PNG mobile number that is linked to your accounts
• Last four digits of your Handycard or Visa Debit Card
• Be registered for Mobile Banking (*149#)
• A smart phone or tablet with Android version of 4.4 or above
• Mobile data or Wi-Fi
With Westpac PNG Mobile Banking App you
• Check your available balance.
• View the last 25 transactions conducted in a month via mini statement.
• Pay Bills to Westpac registered billers
• Transfer money between your own accounts.
• Top up your Mobile number or others within the same network as yours.
• The App is compatible with Android greater than version 4.4
• The App is enabled for Two Factor Authentication, a security feature whereby a code will be sent to your mobile number currently registered for Mobile Banking via SMS and you will be required to enter this code to authenticate and complete your transaction.
Get it below on Google Play or iTunes