Try this Orange-Blueberry Muffin Recipe by @SavourDessert. Sunday Bake…every Sunday on PNGBUZZ.COM
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- Finely grated rind of one orange
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°c (160°c fan forced)
- Line a 12 muffin pan with muffin cases
- Whisk flour, sugar and rind in a medium mixing bowl; make a well in the center
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, butter and milk
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture, add in the blueberries and fold the mixture gently until just combined. Do not over mix, a lumpy batter gives the best muffins.
- Divide the batter evenly into each muffin case; bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Tip: Cooled muffins can be stored in airtight container for a day or wrapped individually with cling wrap and freezed for up to three months.
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration