Pear, Walnut and Coffee Bundt Cake
Try this Pear, Walnut and Coffee Bundt Cake recipe by @SavourDessert
- 150g butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 400g of pear pieces (peeled, cored and chopped into cubes)
- 2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Grease a medium size bundt cake tin
- Place butter, milk and coffee in a large saucepan over low heat until butter is melted and coffee is dissolved
- Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar and half of the walnuts. Whisk in the eggs.
- Stir in the pear and flour into the milk mixture. Until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin. Sprinkle with the remaining walnuts. Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through when tested. Remove from oven and let the cake stand in the tin for 10 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration
Like PNGBUZZ on Facebook