Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
Try this Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Recipe by @SavourDessert. Sunday Bake…every Sunday on PNGBUZZ.COM
- 180g butter, melted
- 1/3 cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 375g cream cheese, softened and chopped
- 4 and 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven at 160°C. Place butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well until smooth. Spoon mixture into a square baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sugar and eggs and beat further until mixture is smooth; Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cocoa mixture. Use a spatula or butter knife to swirl the two mixture together.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven. Cool and set in the fridge before cutting and serving.
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration
Like PNGBUZZ on Facebook