Try this easy Banana Bread Recipe by @SavourDessert. Sunday Bake…every Sunday on PNGBUZZ.COM
- 1 and 3/4 cups whole wheat self raising flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 3 over-ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Measure the flours, spice and sugar into a medium mixing bowl and whisk well.
- In a separate bowl, peel and mash 2 of the bananas; mix in the eggs, oil and milk until well combined.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and fold to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin; peel the remaining banana and slice lengthwise; arrange over the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until bread is cooked through.
Follow @SavourDessert on Instagram for some home-made baking inspiration
Like PNGBUZZ on Facebook